2011 Leadership Ouachita Recruitment / Nomination
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Council are recruiting new applicants for the 2010 Leadership Ouachita Class.
The purpose of the program:
• To develop and empower the emerging leaders of northeast Louisiana to transform the region into a place recognized as one of the best places to live and do business.
• To focus their efforts on Workforce Development and Infrastructure.
The Leadership Section committee will consider those applicants who:
• Exhibit a strong desire to take leading roles of voluntary responsibility in the community.
• Have demonstrated a commitment to the community through volunteer work.
• Will use their talents in Civic Entrepreneurial issues.
A diverse class of 25-30 men and women will be selected from the applicants to represent a cross-section of the total community.
The program will begin on February 17 & 18, with a 2-day opening retreat and sessions will continue through November. Sessions are held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in various locations.
The tuition for the program is $1050 and is usually paid by the business or organization that nominates the selected participant. If not paid by the nominating business or organization, the participant will be responsible for paying his or her own tuition.
Please utilize our online form to request an application for prospective applicants or email your nominations to Daphne McClish, Director of Events, at email@example.com, fax your nominations to 318-322-7594 or call 318-807-4018.