Top 10 reasons your business should join the Monroe Chamber of Commerce
1. Have a Voice in Issues Affecting Your Business - The Chamber works as a voice for its members in local, state, and federal government. The Chamber's Governmental Advocacy Council (GAC) works on developing public policies to im¬prove the general business climate of northeast Louisiana.
2. Informed Members - We try to keep our members informed about any and all regional, state and national is-sues, either by media articles, newspapers, personal visits, meetings and events.
3. Publicity and Exposure - Chamber members receive real exposure through our publications, directories, and web site listings.
4.Involvement - Our members MAKE THE DIFFERENCE by working to improve the quality of life and business environment.
5.New Business Contacts - One major reason to consider active participation with the Chamber is to meet and network with new businesses.
6. Referrals - Each month, as we receive requests for goods and services, we send them directly to our members.
7. New Customers - We support industries and businesses that bring people, employment and a better economy to northeast Louisiana.
8. Resources and Assistance - We maintain information and statistics that are shared with individuals interested in promoting business in northeast Louisiana.
9. Buy Locally - As a Chamber, we try to keep the money flowing within the community and make those dollars work for our community.
10. Enhance Your Credibility - Chamber membership sends your customers the right message - yours is a reputable company that actively participates in the local business community.