About The Program
During the 2012 program year, participants will be expected to:
Attend all sessions in their entirety (2 absences during the year will remove you from the program)
Attend the opening retreat (required, no absence allowed)
Complete all assignments prior to the sessions as assigned
Engage with other participants in two Solutions Summits
Participate during sessions with key leaders and classmates
1. Participants are given information on each program prior to the session
2. Each session is a facilitated discussion with class members and issue leaders
3. Study circles are used as the primary source of learning. These become working groups on specific issues. Working groups will develop solutions on their community issues.
4. Ideas are generated and collected by the class
5. Summit conferences require working groups to present solutions to issue leaders
6. Graduation is an event where solutions are celebrated
APPLY FOR 2013! SIGN UP!